Wednesday, October 12, 2011

10.12.11

Some days I really don't have any idea what I'm doing. I'm trying to start this blog in an attempt to have a time to myself to destress and write down the things that happened to me each day. This morning I woke up, saw my boyfriend for a few minutes, then went to the research lab for an hour and a half. I coded a video in preparation for my lab meeting at 6:30, then went to my Psychology of Gender class. Directly after, I had a meeting with a new advisor but I ended up spending way too long there and was unable to get a ticket to Kennywood for a friend VM's birthday. Directly after this meeting, I had another meeting with the research coordinator in order to get me set up to run experiments for this semester as part of my research with the Fluency lab. Then, at 5 there was a mentor meeting along with dinner and now I'm running off to the relationship lab research meeting. After this meeting, I'll be heading to the stuco that my boyfriend currently teaches along with my best friend, and hopefully I'll be able to start my homework after that.

On a side note, I really hate it when I don't have time to see my friends :(. I also hate it when I text people and they don't text me back... Minor pet peeves. I try to be supportive and caring towards everyone and hate it when that same respect is not given back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment